Thursday, August 21, 2014

Bookface

By Aaron Tieger 

Your profile pic gives me pangs
in old places. It’s different
when it’s psychic. Here today your
bikini like twin
suns reflecting black
back – I don’t know
what I’m thinking but aren’t
we in Scorpio
yet? Friendcull,
photopang, ride
that old whip you
made me recall some dreams, if you knew
I was writing this you’d freak

Aaron Tieger's poems have appeared in many small press magazines and books. His newest book, Chaos Flowers, is forthcoming from Skysill Press. Formerly the publisher of Carve Poems and Petrichord Books, he has recently launched the online poetry space Throg Sludge. He works as a mental health counselor and lives in Cambridge, MA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you include links in your comment the whole comment will likely be deleted as spam. You have been warned! Otherwise, dialoguing with these poems is encouraged.