Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hard Core Love

By Lenore Kandel

To Whom It Does Concern

Do you believe me when I say / you’re beautiful
I stand here and look at you out of the vision of my eyes
and into the vision of your eyes and I see you and you’re an
        animal
and I see you and you’re divine and I see you and you’re a
       divine animal
and you’re beautiful
the divine is not separate from the beast; it is the total crea-
       ture that
transcends itself
the messiah that has been invoked is already here
you are that messiah waiting to be born again into awareness
you are beautiful; we are all beautiful
you are divine; we are all divine
divinity becomes apparent on its own recognition
accept the being that you are                  and illuminate yourself
by your own clear light

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you include links in your comment the whole comment will likely be deleted as spam. You have been warned! Otherwise, dialoguing with these poems is encouraged.